Sunday 5 October 2008

SSC#10

Hello
It is Sunday Sketch time at Crafts 4 Eternity again. Click HERE to see this weeks sketch.
It was my 1st wedding anniversary last Monday (29/09) so there is an added challenge to make anniversary themed projects this week.
I thought I would use the colours from my wedding for my card I got a bit carried away with the In Stitch templates with this one...lol!!! I challenged myself not to use pattern paper on this card too!! I couldn't quite leave it plain...lol!! The written greeting didn't quite turn out how I wanted so I wasn't thrilled with this card, see what you think....

The second card for the challenge I got out lovely Tilda. I have coloured her with H2O's in lovely autumnal colours. The PP is another free digi download from Shabby Princess called "Harvest Spice" you can download this lovely kit from their site HERE



These Tilda stamps and H2O's are really addictive, I don't know how I will keep up with all these lovely addictions...lol!!
I had better start making some Christmas cards soon! I don't want the rush I had last year, I made so many projects last year it got a bit manic! And there are so many other projects waiting to be finished or started...if only we didn't have to sleep...lol!!!!

Thank-you for looking!!

Take care

Michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails