Thursday 18 September 2008

PTW-sketch#11

Hello
How's the week going for you?
I am full of cold today, could feel it coming on yesterday...yuk!!
Alix is poorly too, runny nose..yuk yuk!!!lol
Mikael tried to tell me he was too poorly for school this morning...I don't think so little mate!!LOL if you can run around shouting your well enough for school...mean mommy..lol!!
So with runny noses, swimming lessons, C4E work, it's been hard to get this card done! PTW's challenge this week is another fab sketch from Katharina.I have made this card for my friends wedding anniversary, a little different for an anniversary card, but Claire is quite "funky" lol. Sorry Claire I know your anniversary is today! I have posted it...promise!!!
Happy 4th Anniversary sweetie!! can't believe it's been 4 years!! My 1st Anniversary is just over a week away, how time flies when your not paying attention!
Anyway here is the card... (close your eyes Claire...lol!!)

Materials

PP~Daisy Bucket~ Perfect Harmony

Ribbon and wire from stash

I did have a pink layer behind the pattern paper instead of the drawn border but preferred it without. I have been thinking about "white space" lately and trying it out on my cards. I also want to do more doodling!!

I'm off to get a coffee and paracetamol!

Thanks for looking

take care

Michele x

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love all the detail!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails