Tuesday 2 September 2008

Hello & Tip Tuesday

Hello
nice to see you again!!
I am so excited!!LOL I ordered myself a little birthday present last night, some Magnolia and Sugar Nellie stamps. 9 in fact!! In my defence I haven't bought myself any new stash for ages and it is my birthday!!lol (well it is on Sunday anyway!!)
So I have held off cardmaking until they arrive, 2 are already dispatched so I will mug the postman when he gets here...lol before I shout at him for walking across my garden tho!!
I have finally posted the 3D Flower embellishment project on the C4E Blog
You can download the full instructions with lots of ideas and some stencils to get started too.

I have cards to make for the C4E Sunday Sketch and PTW sketch, but I am waiting for my new stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by,

don't forget to check out the C4E Blog, there's lots to see there!!

Take care

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails