Saturday 30 August 2008

Lucy ATC

Hello
Wow thanks so much for all the lovely comments left. I have had a fun time visiting everyone and adding you all to my feeds.
I have seen some fantastic blogs this week lots of inspiration. Looks like I am going to have to buy some more stamps! It's my birthday next week, maybe I will treat myself, any suggestions?
I managed to find a couple of minutes to do another ATC with the lovely Daisy Bucket, Playful Petals papers....

This one is called "Lucy" again after one of the papers used.

This week seems to have flown by, the kids are back to school next week. Mikael starts Yr2 on Thursday...can't believe he will be 7 in a couple of months!!

Both the boys have grown over the summer, Alix starts pre-school in January! 3 in February! It's true what they say, you blink and they have grown up. Still I have lots of photos to scrap and some fun projects in mind, if I ever get off this computer...lol

I will be back tomorrow with the C4E Sunday sketch Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

take care

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails