Monday 18 August 2008

Back again!!

Hello
We made it through the week, just!! I think we chose the worse week to go camping in Cornwall, wind, rain, mud...yuk!
Yet we had a good time, I couldn't take as many photos as I had planned to so the spare memory card came back un-opened...lol
The tent was still standing at the end of the week and by the last night we had got the gas hooked up to the stove and I could cook us a meal...lol Should have got the pipe connected before we left...lol
The car was fully loaded, the dog had just enough room to curl up in the boot and the suspension didn't collapse. We were very grateful for the electric hook-up and the little fan heater my mum lent us, boy was it cold at night.
I have been camping since I was a little girl, but this was the first time I did it in my own tent. We learnt alot and came back with a list of things to buy for the next time, top of the list is a heater, followed by a warmer sleeping bag...lol
I have a mountain of washing to get through now and pics to upload. The site is almost ready so there is lots to do there.
I will get back to the crafting as soon as I clear my craft room of camping equipment..lol
See you all again soon
Thanks for stopping by...

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails