Sunday 27 July 2008

C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge #3

Hello
Hope you've had a good week. It's been all go here getting ready for the site launch, ordering some great products and getting ready for my holiday. Quite a few birthday's and anniversaries fall in August so I have been busy getting ahead.
The C4E Sunday sketch Challenge this week is a nice quick sketch (helps when you've got lots of cards to make LOL)
Here is the sketch...

Pop over to the C4E blog to join in with the challenge.

Here are my cards using the sketch...

I love these fun papers from Dream Street, Birdie bits. I have been dying to use them. They will be available to buy from the site when it goes live.

I have been meaning to do some real stitching on a project for a while now, and finally did some simple stitching on this card. The papers are digi papers from Shabby Princess, The vintage floral collection. I have used these alot..lol I noticed that a lot of the craft mags are doing projects with digi downloads, they are great for all sorts of projects and it's handy to have an unlimited supply of a collection.

And finally...K&co papers hidden away in my stash! These lovely daffs are so sunny and cheerful. I added lots of glitter glue to the flowers and butterfly. Nearly run out of this paper now!!

So that's what I have been up to, leave a comment and tell me what projects you have been working on this week. Don't forget to check out the C4E blog, there will be lots coming over the next few months as I build it up!

Thanks for looking

Take care

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails