Friday 13 June 2008

Birthday mini book 1

Hello
I finally got my hands on a BIA and used my sisters birthday as a excuse to try it out! Me thinks I will be doing a lot more with this new toy!!LOL
The card/book below was for my sister from my mum. Inside is the poem "don't quit". The papers are some old K&co papers from my stash, the stamped greeting is a new stamp I got free with a magazine sub. You will probably see it a lot at the mo!!! any way here it is....






Thanks for looking, take care
michele xx

5 comments:

  1. great job, love the mini book. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mini book. look forward to seeing lots more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful.I love the daisy paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your birthday mini book, well done. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails