Tuesday 4 March 2008

happy birthday mum!!

My mum had her "13th" birthday on friday, 29th feb. Bless her she has done so much in so few years! We think she is going to be a difficult teenager, especially as it will be 4 times longer than the average teenager!!LOL


These are the 2 cards I made for her, the first was from the boys. The second I had to make quick as I was ill last week.



Materials used: chipboard letters (paper mania), backgound hand drawn and printed with see d's mini stamps.









materials used: digi scrap kit from shabby princess, lots of brown ink, brads and ribbon!


The swirls were hand drawn.

thanks for looking


michele x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails