Thursday 14 February 2008

scrummy stash cafe challenge

hello,
Scrummy stash cafe set a Valentine challenge so I thought I'd pop my Valentine cards on. The card from DCM challenge was also for valentine so I've included it again! (mum loved it BTW).

This is the Valentine card for mum and the DCM challenge.

This card was made for my husband. The paper I used was from DCWV black and white stack. I drew the swirls, (must get some stamps!!)
The last one I used a freebie paper pack from 'Papercraft inspirations' iss 25.
I wasn't happy with the look of this card even after adding adhesive heart gems and drawing in some stitching. I ended up turning it into a funny card to make DH laugh, wonder if he did when he opened it this morning, we shall have to wait and see tonight!!!LOL.
So there you go, I wanted to make a mini book for DH and do some ATCs and a LO of our wedding but time has run out. Crop tomorrow night, so I had better clear the room and set the challenge!!
Take care
michele x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous cards!!!!
    Thanks for joining in with our Scrummy Stash Cafe blog challenge!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cards, loved the one you did for your husband.

    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great cards. When are you doing some more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards..:D thank you for taking part in our challenge...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh stunning cards! Love them! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails