Wednesday 13 February 2008

DCM - Paper pesto sketch challenge

Hello,
This is my card for the Daring cardmakers challenge this week.








Materials used: I printed off papers from the Sun Porch digi collection by Amy Teets from Shabby Princess. Lots of brown ink!! Ribbon and brad from stash.


The flower embellishments were made with stencils and lots of brown ink!! I carried the design on into the inside of the card using the sketch template again.


This card is for my mum for valentine's day. I wanted to send her a card but not use all the usual colours associated with Valentine's. Hope she likes it, I'll pop it through her door tomorrow on the way past.

Take care

michele x










4 comments:

  1. WOW - its fantastic! :) Your mum will be thrilled.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michele. Love those digi papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I like to make a card for mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love those flowers, the papers, and how you've taken the sketch and used it on the inside of the card as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails